~ FUN "A Little Man is on the Way!" Baby Boy Shower ~

I had fun planning and setting up this shower! First the simple homemade Chocolate Mustache Pops Centerpiece. I wrapped tin cans with mustache themed ribbon, filled the cans with the pops that I packaged in glassine bags and tied with blue ribbon. Mustache confetti was added on the blue fabric square at each table.

The Snack Spread ~ Chocolate Chip Cookies (Regular and Gluten Free), Chocolate Mustache Pops, Dipped Pretzel Rods, Kisses, Popcorn, Milk, and blue punch. Coffee and Tea were also options at the tables. 

"Stache" Some Popcorn For Later. I made these little takeaway boxes with mustache detail ready to be filled and taken home.
"A Little Man is on the Way!" I used my Vintage Chalkboard and drew fun designs and of course a mustache too! 


"Grab a Milk Mustache" and "Wet Your Whiskers". Beverage dispensers with signs I created added to them.  

Mustache Themed Baby Shower Game and others were played.

"It's a Boy!" Baby Blue wrapped Chocolate Kisses in a Mustache treat bowl.
Fun brown Mustaches on blue and white striped straws in Ball Mason jars ~ ready to be filled up with the beverage of choice.

The shower was a hit and I could not have done it without the help of a great group of hard working ladies! And the best news: a beautiful healthy baby boy was born! A new years baby at that!  
Psalm 139:13 "You knit me together in my mothers womb."

No comments:

Post a Comment