|Baked Eggs instead of Boiled Eggs |
The chickens on the farm lay colorful eggs - browns, tans, dark and very soft greens, soft light blues, as well as white. There is only one white egg in the pan shown here. The rest are a light powder blue or very light green. (Hard to see in the picture) So no need to dye them when they are already beautifully colored.
- Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees. For some ovens, 350 degrees. (Some ovens run hotter or cooler than others.)
- Place eggs into muffin pan. One per opening.
- Bake eggs for about 30 Minutes.
- Have a bowl of ice water ready when the 30 minutes is about up.
- Place eggs into the iced water for about 5-10 minutes to cool them down.
|Using a paint pen - Draw designs or patterns on the eggs. We used white paint pens since our eggs were already naturally colorful.|
|You can write saying on the eggs, verses, or names. Be creative! |
|Our finished eggs|
Christ the Lord is Risen Today!
You always have the most creative Easter eggs!!ReplyDelete
Thanks - You are so kind!Delete