~ Dipped Candy Cane Sticks ~

What I used :
Chocolate Almond Bark
Bob's Canes
White Sprinkles
My trusty Meat Tenderizer - to break apart the blocks of the Almond Bark
Wax Paper (Not Pictured Above)
Glassine Treat Bags with Twist Ties (Not Pictured Above)
One of the freshly dipped canes resting on Wax Paper waiting for Sprinkles. I use my trusty Wax Paper or my SilPat for things that I don't want to stick and want to be able to easily remove. 

Some of the finished Dipped and Sprinkled Candy Canes. These are tasty all on their own, or use them as a stir stick in coffee for some added sweet flavors or use in hot cocoa - YUM! 

I placed one, two, or more canes into each Glassine Treat Bag and used Silver Twist Ties to close them up. The Bags can be found in different shapes and sizes in the cake or cookie decorating aisle in most stores.

 These are a quick and easy little treat to hand out to friends, family, neighbors, teachers, etc... 

No comments:

Post a Comment