~ Homemade Cake Topper ~

I made this cake topper almost a year ago and will be getting the opportunity to put it to use soon! I've done these in a variety of colors and flag shapes.

Here's What I Did:
Cut flags out of decorative paper or card stock - in whatever shape of flag you like.

Punch two holes towards the top of each flag.
Using the string of your choice, (I used white and pink bakers twine for this one) - thread the string through the holes in the flags. Leave enough on the ends to tie to the "posts". Secure with a dot of glue.

The "posts" for this one are pink and white striped straws. I have used wooden skewers and other colors and patterns of straws as well. Both of these plant into cake and frosting well and hold securely.

It's a fun topping for that cute cake! 


Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment